2- COLLECTING AND USING INFORMATION
2. Our website sends cookies to your computer's browser to allow us to understand who is coming to our site for the first time or is a returning visitor. Cookies are only used to record preferences and choices of the visitors. This information helps us to customize the delivery of our website content and make our website more useful to our visitors.
3. The information collected through cookies typically is stored only for the length of time that you are connected to this website. Certain information, however, may in some instances be stored in an encrypted cookie that lasts longer than the duration of the visit to this website.
3- TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
1. No visitors’ personal information is collected during connection with our website, unless such information is directly provided to us by the visitor, when voluntarily contacting us via email. Liguria Bike Adventure will use this personal information to process your request and, when applicable, respond to you.
2. Before contacting us in this manner, visitors have to consent expressly to the collection and use of their personal information for purposes of responding to their request. Personal information may be disclosed to companies within and/or outside the Liguria Bike Adventure group in accordance with the purposes of data collection.
4- PROTECTING INFORMATION
1. Liguria Bike Adventure protects all personal information we receive online with appropriate safeguards and security measures. The personal data are processed through technology tools for the time necessary to achieve the purpose behind their collection. However, by nature the Internet is not a secure medium and neither the privacy of your communications nor the visits to this website, can be absolutely protected from third parties’ attacks.
2. Accordingly, by visiting this website, you acknowledge and agree that Liguria Bike Adventure is not in a position to guarantee the visitors against third parties’ violations or for facts out of its control.
INFORMATION NOTICE RELATING TO DATA SUBJECT PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196 OF JUNE 30, 2003 ("Personal Data Protection Code")
A) Purposes and modalities of the processing
Liguria Bike Adventure informs that any personal data collected directly from any data subject through the access and use of this website, may be processed for the following purposes:
1) to comply with any obligation imposed by laws, regulations or EC legislation;
In respect to the above purpose, consent of the data subject for the processing is not required
2) for recruiting purposes
In respect to the above purpose, consent of the data subject for the processing is not required.
3) or market analysis and research, public relations or advertising of SSB services.
In respect of the above purposes, in case of personal data are voluntarily provided by the data subject, consent for the processing will be considered automatically given by the data subject.
The processing of data is carried out by manual and electronic means for reasons strictly related to the abovementioned purposes and, in each case, to guarantee the security and protection of the data.
B) Categories of Entities to which Data may be Communicated, or which may Receive Data in their Capacity as Data Processors
I. Liguria Bike Adventure may communicate personal data, without the prior consent of the data subject, to:
1) any entity to which personal data shall be communicated pursuant to law, regulation or special legislation;
2) any company owned by the Liguria Bike Adventure, or affiliated to it pursuant to Article 2359 of the Italian Civil Code, provided that the personal data is processed only for the purposes set forth under paragraph A) above, and that these entities have registered office within EU;
with the consent of the data subject, to: Andrea Bruno Rocchi
C) Data Subject’s Rights
A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
A data subject shall have also the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that
is to be protected.
A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
D) Data Collector
Liguria Bike Adventure
Andrea Bruno Rocchi
Via alle vecchie fornaci 15
16154 - Genova - Italy
Tel: +39 335-437454